Monday, March 18, 2013

Zombie prevention fluid.......

Yeah, that's what coffee is. Though due to certain medical circumstances recently I have had to give up caffeinated beverages. Now....giving up soda pop was pretty easy. Easier than I had expected. Giving up my iced tea....way harder.  At least I was eventually able to switch from regular coffee to decaf and still have my iced coffee every day.  I don't like being sleepy all day long though. I rather enjoy being hyper-active. I get more stuff done.

I played with this one when I decided to open the watercolor crayons that had been sitting on the shelf for almost a year.   I have to say that they are quite convenient. I have this neat little brush/pen sort of thing that you fill with water. So I can take my crayons with me and have the water pen to do the painting thing when I get super bored somewhere.

No comments: