Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another good Quote

I love reading Somerset Studio. In the last couple of years there has been a column written by Bruce Adams. I have to say that his Accidental Crafter column is one of the most entertaining articles in every issue that I have read.

Recently there was an issue focusing on fashion. So he did his column as a reflection on the main theme of that month's issue and his opening line described me perfectly.

I have always taken pride in the fact that I consider myself more functional than decorative. Blue jeans, t-shirt, plaid flannel shirt or hooded sweatshirt or my Tigger sweatshirt.

When we got back from DisneyWorld (I drove there and back) I was tired and had no desire to get fully dressed. So I put on my comfies and essentially told the world to leave me alone for a week. I had my Tigger sweatshirt, my Tigger flannel jammies that my mom made for me, my Tigger slippers, my Tigger insulated mug and a pair of Mickey ears that light up.  Yup! Fashion disaster but oh so comfy and warm. Because we went down there in December to Florida and it was flipping cold up here when we got back. I wanted to turn the truck around and leave again but I think my hubby's employer might have had a word or two to say about that. ;)

 Yeah, definitely more functional than decorative. LOL

No comments: