Friday, March 22, 2013

More watercolor fun

This one took a long time to color in but I think it was worth it. I really love how it turned out. I'm not too concerned with anyone being able to read the journaling. There isn't really anything personal on this page and my handwriting is difficult to read at times anyway.

I wonder sometimes about why I get so frustrated with the world and why people can't acknowledge reality. And why people keep repeating the same mistakes in their lives without ever giving thought to the possibility that the problem might be THEM. *sigh*

 I really like the fashion silhouettes font that gives me these great outlines for stencils and masks. I'm having great, cheap fun with cutting my own free stencils.

I also kind of like this opposites effect that I did for this spread.

I'm really liking the watercolor crayons. Somewhere in a box (familiar phrase to anyone who has made a move from one state to another and still has unpacked boxes in the garage)  I have a set of watercolor paints in tubes. I should go look for them.

Egads..... it is getting late. Almost midnight and nobody needs mommy for anything. I think it might be safe to go lay down.

No comments: