Friday, July 12, 2013

Twilight Time

Another of my favorite songs. I'm on a real Moody Blues kick lately. I think it's because the two times I saw them in concert it was in early July. Beautiful weather both times. Nothing in the world is quite like listening to your favorite music under a clear sky, beautiful sunset, then every star in the heavens overhead.

Back then I could get a ticket for the lawn for about $15. They're coming to town here in August and the tickets are $50 each. If I was single and had no care as to how groceries were going to be bought I'd go. But I guess I'm at that responsible age where I simply cannot justify spending a month's worth of groceries to take the three of us to a concert no matter how good the band is.

I'll have to be content with my memories. And they're pretty darned good.

No comments: