Thursday, July 4, 2013

I was ready on time! Honest!

I've just been super lazy about blogging for a few weeks.  I've also been in the process of moving my craft room down to the basement so now all of my art supplies are way far away from my computer. When I have something ready to post I have to carry it up two flights of stairs to get it to the scanner. So I've been kind of avoiding it lately.

Anyway, here is my July journal page. I'm managing to do the artwork in my journal but the daily entries are hard to do when you have days where it's just the usual mundane daily house stuff going on.
I'm hoping to do better in July but I have already fallen behind and it's only July 4th. 

I finally found a supplier for typewriter ribbon for my old Underwood typewriter. This is awesome because using the typewriter for some of my journaling has been really cool looking.  I just take some masking tape, stick it to the roller, type what I want and then stick it on my page.  I love it!!

Well, I'm off to bed now that our puppies have calmed down. Tonight some neighbors had a fireworks display and the puppies didn't like the noise at all. Poor babies. They were frantic for a time and then they just snuggled under any feet they could find.

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Great page! Can you believe we are half way through 2013 already?! I got a bit behind with my calendar too ... it happens! Hope your puppies settled ok!