Saturday, August 3, 2013

I got bored!

I know! With all of the stuff going on around here in the last few weeks I didn't have TIME to get bored. I guess the more accurate description would be that I got distracted. And I needed a new pair of sneakers. But I'm kind of broke so no money spending for awhile. But I had this pair of sneakers in the garage that I had been avoiding because I let them sit out there a bit too long. Like...a year. And they had cobwebs and sawdust and spiders....but I cleaned them up and they were actually still in almost new shape. It must have been laziness that made me leave them out there in the first place. Because....I am basically lazy. LOL

They were tan colored canvas and cost me all of $1 on clearance at Wal-Mart a few years ago. I think I bought a few pairs....must go dig them up soon.







I can't wait to wear these to the movies tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so neat *_*
You should do a tutorial on something))
How did the movies go?

Tigger said...

We saw Turbo. I thought it was very cute. All of the little girls I was with giggled like mad so I'd say the movie was a success.

Unknown said...

i love your blog, and i am a big fan of art. I actually write a fashion blog myself, so please do check it out!