Sunday, April 7, 2013

Journal page

I don't watch a lot of new television. I hardly watch any at all if it isn't on netflix. What I do watch is older stuff like Cary Grant, Gene Kelly, Clark Gable...you know....OLD stuff. When I'm in the mood for silly stuff I go for some of the stuff from the mid 1990's like Hercules. I always loved that show because Kevin Sorbo had this comedic timing that was so wonderful for the cornball humor that was written into the show. I'm rewatching it now after not seeing it since it originally aired and there are some parts that are even funnier 15 years later. I've been catching a lot of really sharp one liners that are worth using on some of my attitude pages in my journal.

And they are captured best on a bold colored background with a thick sharpie marker. rofl.

No comments: