Sunday, November 3, 2013

Whew!

Talk about skidding into the finish line. I haven't had very much time at all to do any painting in my journal. Barely had time to write in it either.  The whole month of October was a frenzy. Furniture moving in unexpectedly, mice moving in unexpectedly, and whole house cleaning unfortunately VERY expectedly.

Things are starting to settle down a bit. Though what that means is that I started with a bare page for November on November 2 right before midnight. I got it finished but I couldn't scan it because it wasn't quite dry enough. So instead I had to take a picture with the camera. Not bad but not as good as my scanner.

So here is November.

I realized almost too late that I had a font that was made up of crazy looking moustaches. I printed them on one of my transparencies and made a quick stencil. I love how they go with the top hats at the top of the page.  I even have one day already journaled though it's rather predictable. lol  I am so looking forward to my candied sweet potatoes!

2 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh, so cute ! The top hats and mustaches definitely go well. Just darling.

Annie said...

Your November looks very fun!