Saturday, May 4, 2013

May calender and ugh...

Here is my calender for May. I want to do more to it but I'm not sure how or when that'll happen since I fell and fractured my right wrist last week. ugh.  My journaling has slowed down considerably since I also bruised my left hand in my fall. The left hand has healed up enough in the last few days so that I have been able to start using it. Eventually I'll be showing off my left handed artwork but that will be after the cast comes off my right hand. Using the scanner still takes two hands for this book. My typing is improving, though.  ;)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Your May is great. The wonderful thing about this project is that you can add whatever you want at any time you want. So sorry about your fall! How frustrating it must be waiting for it to heal. Best wishes!